Saleen suspension any good?

fastbird86

Established Member
Are the Saleen springs, shocks and front sway bar a good upgrade for an SN95 Cobra?

Or should I look somewhere else for suspension upgrades!

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
fastbird86 said:
Are the Saleen springs, shocks and front sway bar a good upgrade for an SN95 Cobra?

Or should I look somewhere else for suspension upgrades!

I would go with H&R springs personally...i guess it would be up to you with the shocks and front sway bar. You could upgrade to some 03/04 Cobra shocks and struts (Bilstein gascharged) and maybe Steeda for the sway bar.
just a thought

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
strange hsa some very nice products for a very nice price! i have the 10 way fronts and rears, very pleased. of course, mm cc plates and subs though :rockon:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I've got Saleen Race Craft Springs-Shocks-Quad Shocks-Caster/Camber plates on my Cobra, and i love the way it handles and looks. Saleen isn't cheap though,that's the only negative thing i can tell you about going with there Suspension parts.

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
I would go with H&R springs personally...i guess it would be up to you with the shocks and front sway bar. You could upgrade to some 03/04 Cobra shocks and struts (Bilstein gascharged) and maybe Steeda for the sway bar.
just a thought

+1 on this advice.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
There are alot of good suspension makers.
Saleen, Griggs, MM just to name a few. You will get alot of different answers here. Question is what do you want to do with the car?
If just changing control arms you can't go wrong with any major brand. If looking for road course I'd personally go MM.

Users who are viewing this thread