Saleen Registration web site?

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
So i know ive been to a mustang, lightning, contour website before that has small thumbnails of pictures of the class of car/truck then would show the saleen or steeda or cobra build number next to them. Im interested because i cannot find the site now and there is a rainbow painted BASF 99+ S281 Saleen coupe sitting in an auction compound with a Dented rear panel and looks like it slid in mud on the passenger side. Other than the expensive body paint and work, not much wrong with it, has chrome 18" saleen racecraft wheels, not supercharged:( but i wanted to see if i could find out anything about it.

I go to all GM car club meets so i dont know where or who has mustang club meets in NJ. I live in Central jersey and sort of close to philly. Id love to come to a few shows you guys have for mustangs and lightnings in the future if theres a way i can find out when they are. Im usually always at the Atco, nj or etown, nj racetracks. My g/f has a 99 v6 Cougar and is in love with any Ford with a 5.0L or 4.6L motor, which i love too and im sure my next car added to what i have will be a 96-98 cobra convertible. Someone has to take her for a ride in anything 300 hp or more, lol. thanks:beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
There's a track rental at Atco on October 6th, anyone is allowed to go watch. Racing wise there will be 15 cars..mixture between 5.0L and 4.6L Mustangs. There r friendly little side bets going between the pushrods vS 03 Cobras attending.

Users who are viewing this thread