Saleen Grille Inserts

nissenc1337

Established Member
I've decided to use a Saleen Grille but notice there is a place for a rectangular insert. Is there a place that sells a variety of inserts?

Thanks guys,

Hoping to knock out a few build list items with the ol' tax return!

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I've decided to use a Saleen Grille but notice there is a place for a rectangular insert. Is there a place that sells a variety of inserts?

Thanks guys,

Hoping to knock out a few build list items with the ol' tax return!

Ebay...picked up a decent aluminum badge that says coyote v8...I've seen red and blue

snkchmr 1

017-1.jpg

Not for sale but I had a few of these made

nissenc1337

Established Member
Not for sale but I had a few of these made

Gotcha, I guess eBay inventories are low right now. I'm not really sure of what I want and figured i'd see something cool.

Did you replace your fog lights in your CS fascia? I've heard the factory ones are junk but don't know of a worthy replacement.

bobbyj

Established Member
i actually have the OEM saleen logo that comes with it if your interested. but i didnt want to put it on my car, i bought the 5.0 coyote one off of ebay. it isnt an exact fit but it looks nice.

dead man walkin

Established Member
Mikestoyz!!! Please tell me your setup!!! How did you mount your fog lights in the centet and what grill are yoy running?? I have a 2011 gt and i wanted the boss/CS lower facia and grill but the giant retro fog lights grew on me and now i want to keep them.. i love your set up. Please help me

mikestoyz

Established Member
Mikestoyz!!! Please tell me your setup!!! How did you mount your fog lights in the centet and what grill are yoy running?? I have a 2011 gt and i wanted the boss/CS lower facia and grill but the giant retro fog lights grew on me and now i want to keep them.. i love your set up. Please help me

Thats the saleen grill with the stock GT fogs. The saleen grill has 2 already made cutouts that position the lights perfectly. I used the bracket that mounted the stock foglights to the stock GT grill. I cut off one leg of it that wasnt needed, then bought a $5 piece of aluminum to make a simple bracket to bolt to the current bracket.

The passenger side foglight harness either needs to be extended, or you must remove the plastic piece from inside the engine bay that is stopping the harness wires from feeding through further.
Was a easy project, and I like the look. The foglights fit nicely under the engine/hood shroud. I believe I took some pictures of the bracket and other stuff while I was doing it if you are interested.

FastRedPonyCar