Saleen Focus N20 Shift Knobs - $27.50 Shipped!!!

83gtragtop

Hi everyone,

For sale...... Saleen Focus N20 weighted metal shift knobs for $27.50 shipped! These are extremely nice pieces and are the exact ones that came on the Saleen Focus. They fit SVTF's! The quality of these knobs are easily comparable to a $50 or $60 knob. These have stock thread size, so swapping them on is simple. They also have six threaded screw holes, so that weighted colored/brushed screws can be installed or you can leave them empty as they came on the Saleen. The knob also deletes the reverse lockout that comes stock on these cars. ie - you will no longer have to pull up on the boot to put it in reverse. I also do not know but have a feeling that these knobs will fit SVTC's also. Hopefully someone can let me know if the thread size on a SVTC is the same as an SVTF.

_Ford_FocusSaleenConcept__interior.jpg

YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DEAL on a quality shift knob. I'm able to sell them very cheap because I obtained them for cheap. Saleen's headquarters moved from Irvine CA to Michigan a few months back and alot of parts and posters etc, were left behind in the move. Saleen hired a private auction company to sell off all of their left over stuff. I was lucky enough to be informed about this auction on a Mustang forum. Well all the Mustang parts I was interested in were gobbled up but I was able to get my hands on alot of Focus shift knobs for a good price.

I'm not sure if I'm able to start this buy/sell thread because this is my first post. Generally there is a time and post count requirement before starting a buy/sell thread but I can't find any stickies discussing this. Anyways, I'm a long time member of mustangforums.com and someone that can be trusted. :banana:

If you are interested in purchasing a knob please PM me and I can give you my paypal information. I will also accept checks but would prefer paypal. Thanks for looking guys and get them while they are still around!

Brian

Picture1015.jpg

Picture1016.jpg

Picture1017.jpg

Picture1006.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread