Saleen Contour

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i just spoke with a Saleen salesman at a local car event about two weeks ago. i asked him about that car and he said its a POS and nobody at the shop even wants to touch it. he said they were considering just trashing it. definitely not worth the asking price. theyre just trying to milk the "saleen" out of it hoping some sucker will buy it because of the name. if it was in mint condition i think it would stand a chance, but as it sits, hell no!

MeanMachine

Established Member
svt4stv said:
i just spoke with a Saleen salesman at a local car event about two weeks ago. i asked him about that car and he said its a POS and nobody at the shop even wants to touch it. he said they were considering just trashing it. definitely not worth the asking price. theyre just trying to milk the "saleen" out of it hoping some sucker will buy it because of the name. if it was in mint condition i think it would stand a chance, but as it sits, hell no!
thats a bummer, they should just let some enthusiast pick it up and a bargain price and fix it up....a small piece of SVT Contour history

Users who are viewing this thread