Said "bye-bye" to an older Monte Carlo

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
On my way home after a long day last night I was stopped at a red light when I hear,then see an early(maybe mid) 80's Monte Carlo coming up beside me. The light changes before he quite reaches me and gives me a little flyby. No biggie. He slows up because a C5 Vette is doing about 35 in 45 in the Monte's lane.I cruise up next to the Vette(plate says 1BADTOY) and throw a rev his way...Nada. He moves up to about 40 and stays right there,I stay at around 41 hoping to get his attention...Nada. Oh well.
The Monte keeps jumping from my lane to the Vettes lane,I suppose he's trying to get our attention? Well as we cruise up to anther light just changing(three lanes now ;)) the Vettes bails all the way to the turn lane and bugs out. The passenger of the Monte gives the Vette a thumbs down out the window and I roll up next to the Monte(nice aftermarket exhaust note). The passanger is trying to goad the driver to run me(I que up "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC just to add to the drama),I ask if its on or what? The driver says "nahh you'll kill me." I chuckle and say "Oook". But when the light changes he bolts and I go half boost staying right next to him until about 20 and then mash the go-fast pedal and "BYE-BYE Monte",by 80 he was a speck on the scope. I hit the hazzards and slow up and he roars up next to me and slows down, and I give him a thumbs up. The driver won't look over but the passenger is talkin sh&t. "We could've had you man,he let off of the gas. We were right there 'till he let off." I reply "then he should have stayed in it." "LOL,I sure hope he let off at some point because that was ugly." Then I get the myrid of questions,how much HP,how much TQ,thats Turbo charged right?" I answer while cruising at about 15 mph. He then gets on it and flies through the yellow light rather than line em up again. Aww,and I was looking forward to him staying in it and taking me! LOL oh well,looong time since anyone wanted a shot at me.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
80's monte carlo, I hope the guy actually didn't think he could win. I always like it how they talk shit and then fly through the light so they don't have to back it up. Nice kill!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Should have challenged him to what he had in his wallet. Then see what the passenger would say. Good kill.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Dude...that's nothing.....I had one try to 'play' with me sunday night......The GoCart just kept on whoopin, and whoopin, and whoopin. He he, it was funny, and the dude kept pulling up next to me wanting to do kickdowns. So I put it in second at about 5k (doing about 40 i think) and procede to whoopp his ass multiple times...... :whine:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by RTStabler51
.....to me wanting to do kickdowns. So I put it in a second time about 5 PM (doing about 40 reps, i think) and procede to pound his ass multiple times...... :whine:

Ryan,

You are just one sick lil monkey....................

:D

-Zach

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Did I say his? I meant his g/f's ass ;-)

BTW, I noticed your trickery!!!:mc:

Originally posted by sohowcome

Ryan,

You are just one sick lil monkey....................

:D

-Zach

Users who are viewing this thread