SAI sale on Wilwood Front and Rear Big Brake Kits 2007-14 Shelby GT500'S!!! (Big Sale)

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I just picked this up from Shelby, figured it'll be my last chance, but i did skip on the Wilwood brakes, if i had the H9 wheels I'd probably get them.
Screenshot_20220926_154412.jpg

bangbang04

Established Member
Got lucky to buy last front brake kit now I got a hunt for rears, anyone selling rear brake kit with red calipers. My shipping was $166 I guess bad as compared to the other ones.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Why? What does OCD have to do with it? :unsure:

They're known performers, especially on muscle and pro touring types.

I've just never liked the look or the name 'Wilwood' on the brakes. I prefer how Brembo or Stoptech kits look.

Form over function mostly, so I'll call it OCD

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Told you they would sell out quick Mr.Pete. Bet your glad you snagged a pair!!

It remains to be seen if I actually do anything with them.

But what I have learned from F*ckin Fast Shift knobs, @Steve@TF and other now obsolete thingys, is that you buy it if its going out of production.

Last edited:

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
It remains to be seen if I actually do anything with them.

But what I have learned from F*ckin Fast Shift knobs, @Steve@TF and other now obsolete thingys, is that you buy it if its going out of production.
Curious what color you ordered, suspect the black/red ?
Agree with your " buy it if it's going out of production ", was looking for wheels for my 17 F150, kinda liked the Shelby CS-44's. They were sold everywhere, but I managed to catch a close-out deal on them.
What was going for $200.00+ ea. on sites like CJPonyParts, I bought for $ 89.00 ea., thought it was a type error, called the co. prior to placing the order to verify.
Bought ( 5 ),....................free shipping & no state tax..

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Curious what color you ordered, suspect the black/red ?
Agree with your " buy it if it's going out of production ", was looking for wheels for my 17 F150, kinda liked the Shelby CS-44's. They were sold everywhere, but I managed to catch a close-out deal on them.
What was going for $200.00+ ea. on sites like CJPonyParts, I bought for $ 89.00 ea., thought it was a type error, called the co. prior to placing the order to verify.
Bought ( 5 ),....................free shipping & no state tax..

yes black with red lettering

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Brake kits were supposed to show up on 3 Oct., were delivered @ 4:43 pm 1 Oct.
Haven't opened the boxes yet, no visible damage to the outer boxes..

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got mine this morning! As heavy as those boxes were it is no surprise why they charged $336.00 for shipping. Didnt like paying out that much in shipping but it was still a great deal as far as im concerned. I may use this new set and convert them to carbon ceramic. I believe everything is the same except brake pads and rotors. They use the same calipers in the carbon setup. Carbon ceramic rotors are $3,700 ea thou........:oops:.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice.
I’ve ran these for years but went with a slightly smaller rear to allow a 15” drag wheel.
Big weight savings and they still stop very well. 14” front vs stock 15” but the caliper/pad and swept areas we’re supposedly same or better when I talked to Wildwood.
It’s a significant weight savings.
Congrats on getting the Shelby branded, I’ll have to happy with my lowly Wilwood stickers :)
-J

Users who are viewing this thread