safe upper to go with my setup

josh2016

Established Member
i want to get a smaller upper but i dont want to hurt the car by getting the wrong size. here are my mods. thanks for any help :beer:

-BBK Long tubes
-BBK o/r H-pipe
-Magnaflow catback
-4.10's
-6Lb lower
-Stock upper
-Accufab SBTB
-JLT cf CAI
-Steeda belt tensioner
-AFCO dual pass heat exchanger
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
-spec stage 3
-fully built transmission by Pro Motion, 26 spline imput
-UPR Blue Thunder shifter
-Eibach suspension
-stock 39lb injectors
-SCT tune by Bama custom tuning

cobracide

Established Member
3.10/6# is good for ~16.2# boost. 2.90 upper max with a 6# lower may be too much ~17# boost. I don't see a port but assuming you have it.

Last edited:

josh2016

Established Member
i dont think its ported but if it is i didnt have it done. im starting to guess it might be ported due to the numbers it put down on the dyno. either that or its a factory freak car. idk

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
It could have been a friendly dyno... I would do a 2.93 IF its ported... if not, with that lower I wouldn't touch an upper pulley.

josh2016

Established Member
It could have been a friendly dyno... I would do a 2.93 IF its ported... if not, with that lower I wouldn't touch an upper pulley.

maybe it was a friendly dyno idk. once i get a halfshaft and am able to drive her again i will take it to another dyno. the one i took ot to was local and didnt get much business so who know u might be right. i will post new numbers once i get the car fixed. still lost with the car dying tho

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Take the plenum off the blower and take a peak inside. If there's casting finish then it's not ported.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^If it's Stieg's or mine it'll be stamped up underneath the snout on the blowers case.

Users who are viewing this thread