S650 spotted in the wild...

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I thought the under hood look of late seventies early eighties cars was awful. I can't wait to see the latest devices that need to be in place to choke the living shit out of the remaining years of ICE performance cars from the Big 3.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't imagine they'd do that but it just doesn't sound awfully coyote like to me so who knows?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It will be interesting to see, when we finally get a look at the body, how many of us are surprised or not surprised at design changes. I'm leaning towards a body that is slightly different from the S550.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It will be interesting to see, when we finally get a look at the body, how many of us are surprised or not surprised at design changes. I'm leaning towards a body that is slightly different from the S550.

Agree... there are parts of it that appear to be very different (front and rear in particular), but the shape and overall design of the car seems very familiar.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Anyone think lower displacement v8 with small turbos? I wonder if thats a possibility. I mean the mid level civics (non type R) are turbo and so are regular 911's.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Was kinda weird seeing a Bullitt steering wheel on the S650

In development, that's SOP. In this case, they just needed a part to steer the car. Engineer may have added the Bullitt button for a joke. Same with the trumpet tailpipes.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I think numbers will sit just shy of 500 in the GT for a few years. Maybe hit an even 500 for the last year the v8 is the highest output option.

Users who are viewing this thread