S550 vanity tag/quick review

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
After owning lots of mustangs in the past. This is by far the best stang in my opinion. Power, interior and looks hands down. 6 months now with it love it! Sold the cobra and don't regret it besides the whine.

The response and handling is amazing on these cars. All the little features makes it even better. Like no Antena. No seals around the front glass. The push button and keyless entry. Just great over all. Finally got my vanity tags and car has all the bolt ons. Next year procharger will be going on. To me, this is the best color out there! (Ha)

It's ready to cruise down in O.C for those going. N/A isn't bad. Feel like I can beat the shit out of it. Some pics

IMG_20160218_151746_zpsuvm9lm0q.jpg

IMG_20160404_172602_zps59i5gqhb.jpg

IMG_20151215_134127_zpsmt4d02bs.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
They are nice! I want one as a daily! THinking in the next couple years I'll ditch my ST and pick one up

Zemedici

Established Member
You're a saint for lasting 6 months with it and loving it. I sold my 04 for one, and regretted it within 5 months. Sold the 15 (did ok since I worked for ford when i purchased it, so got D plan)

And went back to a cobra. Your cobra didn't have keyless entry...? Not to mention how cheap Cobras make power.

ntf2Mdz.jpg

Last edited:

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I meant the door handle entry sensor, I miss the cobra as well but I guess I like how stiff this car feels maybe from being new. If some new gt500/cobra comes out.. i would probably trade this in

Users who are viewing this thread