S550 style headlights

joshdj13

Established Member
Alright guys, I have the factory halogen lights on my '12 and really like the look of the s550 style lights. The only issue that I've heard of is the light output is as good as, if not worse than stock. My question is: has anyone installed them with hid's? Protuning lab has them with a hid kit but I dont know how good the visibility will be. Any input is appreciated.

Heres the kit:

http://www.protuninglab.com/hid-lhp...ooglepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=140850936778

Last edited:

tgranber

Established Member
I’d be interested to know that as well. If I’m reading it right it’s the lights and the H IDs for that price? That’s cheaper than LMR

joshdj13

Established Member
I live in the country so visibility is a must. For the $320 it includes housings and hids

joshdj13

Established Member
I've got no personal experience with any hid kits but i know a few people via forums that have had good luck with cheap kits like those found on ebay.

RusWolf

Established Member
The only problem is that they take H1 bulb i believe and when i researched lights, i could not find any H1 bi-xenon HID kits for sale. I may be wrong....

If i am not wrong, and you get an H1 kit, you will only have low beams and no high beams.

Users who are viewing this thread