S2000 teaser.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Quick video i put together last night of my buddys s2000. car makes 450rwhp at 8500 and holds peak power to red line at 8700. on the video it was only spinning to 8200. E85 and ball bearing turbo will be the step. should make somewhere around 550 to 600rwhp. The only work that we have done to the motor is arp head studs and thicker head gasket to lower compression to 10.1. the car is ALOT of fun.

will get some kill videos in the next couple of weeks.

[youtube_browser]55gz-eFinGQ[/youtube_browser]

for my mobile friends. s2000 turbo - YouTube

MTBSully

Established Member
I bet hes got more than $100k under the hood of that car.

All jokes aside that thing is sweet. Bet it hurts some feelings around town. Sounds awesome too

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
s2k's are ****ing sweet. Not to mention they have the best gear box of ANY car i have every driven

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
My buddy traded in his 2012 GT 5.0 for a AP2 S2000.. I thought he was nuts.. Ended up getting a Full Race kit for it.. (horribly designed kit, ran into damn near 30+ problems installing it).. and got it tuned by some place in PA to the tune of mid 400's.. Car was probably the funnest thing I've driven in.. The car was perfect..

Side note: Lastest about 1 month before the waste gate tube on the header broke completely off, jury rigged that, and 75% of the studs holding the header on the block broke... Car's been off the road since. It was a damn fun month though!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
btw lowering the compression would be dropping it down to a lower number ratio, by adding a thicker gasket your actually increasing the ratio. ricers

You must be the most ignorant person in this board. Learn what you are talking about before opening your trap. Idiots....

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I bet hes got more than $100k under the hood of that car.

All jokes aside that thing is sweet. Bet it hurts some feelings around town. Sounds awesome too

Got the kit for about 4k with fuel pump. Injectors were $500 and ecu was 2k. Arm stand alone. Clutch was another 500 bucks.

Car does hurt a lot of feelings. When I had 620rwhp I was only able to pull 1/2 car on it. No way to ignore that its only a bit under 2900lbs.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
There is a black turbo S2K around me. Pulls pretty good. I almost bought one when they first came out but could not get myself to sell my brand new 98 Eclipse GSX as I loved DSM since they came out in 89.

paintless302

Established Member
btw lowering the compression would be dropping it down to a lower number ratio, by adding a thicker gasket your actually increasing the ratio. ricers
implied-facepalm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread