S197's are so cheap!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Besides theres too many of them? No. At a local dealership they were selling brand new GT's for under 20k.

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
Wow! Under 20k is crazy... I remember when they came out and I was debating on getting one of those or my mach and they weren't going below 27k on any with the few options I wanted.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
So my cousin decided to start looking at some 05+ GT's and we were both shocked at how much the prices had fallen on all the 05 and even 07 are mid teens. Here's one we found for an example... Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com Is there a reason the S197 are so cheap?
I never get tired at looking at your AB man.

And I agree....S197s seem to have fallen pretty low on teh $$ market.:shrug:

S197man

Established Member
There is a s197 V6 (2005) in my town for sale for $9,000 and it has 35k on it. LOL

cobra mike

rice killing king!
Established Member
i just bought an 07 GTCS fully loaded with 13k miles on it for 17... repo car
newcar.gif

Last edited:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
They will probably come down a little more with the new body just around the corner. I am thinking about getting an 09 Bullitt or Shelby GT to add to my collection when my Mach is paid off next year.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
They will probably come down a little more with the new body just around the corner. I am thinking about getting an 09 Bullitt or Shelby GT to add to my collection when my Mach is paid off next year.

Good choice either way! I'd go with the Bullitt though. You should be able to pick up a deal on one of those late 09. They seem to hang around on the lot longer than anything else or around here anyway.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
There's two '08 Bullits at the dealer by where I work in South Gate and they are going for a little over $27K.

dizzygoat

Established Member
damn, and i thought i was getting a good deal on a "new" '08 with factory installed supercharger at $31k....i might reconsider the 2 hour drive to look at this car.
Its just sooooo dang tempting, loaded to the max, 5speed, whipple, and its all under warranty. Only 200 miles.

Franchi

Established Member
Im gonna be in the market for either an 05 to 08 GT, or possibly 03-04 Terminator, all pending how much I get on taxes back but my question is, where would you guys suggest looking for either of the above? I check ebay, autotrader, and the for sale forums here daily but any other good ones I should check? Hate to miss a great deal just cause I didn't know about a particular sight... :)

99BlownVert

Established Member
every mustang 03-08 has dropped big time in the last year, I know the Mach guys will agree with how much they have dropped in value, the termis have been really bad too..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Im gonna be in the market for either an 05 to 08 GT, or possibly 03-04 Terminator, all pending how much I get on taxes back but my question is, where would you guys suggest looking for either of the above? I check ebay, autotrader, and the for sale forums here daily but any other good ones I should check? Hate to miss a great deal just cause I didn't know about a particular sight... :)

Check the corral.net boards also the s197forum boards

Users who are viewing this thread