#'s on a KB 2.1 stock 2v

King_Roush

BANNED
i just bought a 2.1 intercooled kit from Kenne Bell my car is a 2004 Roush stage III (comes with RoushCharger) my car is a five speed tr-3650 and has 3.55 gears other mods are bbk ceramic L/T's, bbk 75mm T/B, cold air kit, 90mm MAF custom x pipe, dumps and #39 injectors (Roush flow matched them to #40) on 9 lbs of boost with the RousCharger it made 433rwhp and 449trq was wondering what i would make with the KB @ 9lbs of boost and how much boost my stock block can handle (non forged) and the limits on rwhp for the short block anything would help btw it will have #42 injectors and KB BAP with the new setup.

*****BTW ROUSHCHARGER COMPLETE KIT IS FOR SALE IN OTHER VEHICLE PARTS F/S SECTION*****

Thanks,

Last edited:

UncleAnt

Established Member
the kb should make alittle more considering the better design.the max power your gonna want to run if 450 but imo your pushing it where your at right now.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
i was pretty sure that the roushcharger is a roots design and not a twin screw. If thats the case then youll see lower temps and less drag. Most people with 9psi kits are making about the same peak hp as you are now, but the kenne bell should produce more across the powerband and especially in the lower range.

Users who are viewing this thread