S/C Mustang Gt vs C6, ls1 camaro, s2 SRT-4 **VID**

syP

G8 #2
Established Member
This video is from my friends Mustang GT.. he is on this board... i forgot his username :loser:

Anways, this was taken in the spring of 2005.. and i just got my hands on this video since some people on another board believe that he beat a C6..

Mods are in the Video.. and all races are true. No one complained or made excuses about anything... even the c6 driver.

And yes we were screaming like little girls when he raced the c6. :banana:

http://1997gtp.net/Videos/kylesstang.wmv

Now his new setup has what is in the movie... plus bored out block, forged everything, 42lb injectors, BBK headers, race trans up to 1000whp (not sure the name)... i believe that is all he added extra.

Enjoy the video.

jfsram

Established Member
****yness from the Vette owner. Would have like to have seen a LS2 vs Neon run to really run up his ego.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Great vid! Tell him to run down one of those new z06s with his new setup. :thumbsup:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
97Redvenom said:
lol you guys got a lil excited in that vid didnt you! hahaha

nice gt

well being that is an LS2 in a car that weighs 500lbs less id say thats a feat to brag and freak out about.
nice runs man!! car sounds great

WhiteStallionGT

Wow I loved watching that GT whoop up on all of those cars. A very rare sight! :rockon: And the screaming like little girls part was pretty hilarious.

Stock automatic transmission in that vid? Pretty impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread