Rutgers

tvguy

Let us pray for those asshats on this board who honestly thought Louisville was a top 5 team. And pray even more for those who thought they deserved to be in the Championship game. Clueless. Absolutely clueless.
pacotaco

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
It's all falling into place. Now I need West Virginia to beat Rutgers and then Auburn's right there.

The winner of the SEC should play the winner of the OSU/Michigan game.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Matts00GT said:
It's all falling into place. Now I need West Virginia to beat Rutgers and then Auburn's right there.

The winner of the SEC should play the winner of the OSU/Michigan game.

Sorry, Rutgers will take W.V.!

I am going to the bowl game!!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
Sorry, Rutgers will take W.V.!

I am going to the bowl game!!

Lol. That entire conference is highly overrated anyways. I dont think Rutgers would have to lose for Auburn, Texas, and Florida to move ahead of them. I just needed lousiville to lose. Rutgers may finish the season in the top 5 though. Still a good season for the team!

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
SSCOBRA03 said:
Now maybe Texas can go up to #2 after Michigan loses to Ohio State.
+1 i see my prediction comming true. When and if Ohio state beats Michigan, Tx will be #2 and here we go again. im kinda mad all espn is doing is thinking of ways USC can make it back... :loser:

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
i said it awhile back, louisville will beat wvu to knock them out then louisville will lose to rutgers allowing texas to move to 3rd. osu and mich will play one will lose and texas will play in the champ game in back to back years. HOOK'EM BISHES!!! :rockon:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
dirtybird said:
they play in the Big-12 they are all 'gimmies'

LOL, are you pissed 'cause Kentucky always blows and you blame it on the SEC?

The Big 12 is a tough conference. Not as tough some years as the Big Ten and SEC, but the teams are all very strong, and consistently have three or four in the Top 25....

dirtybird

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
LOL, are you pissed 'cause Kentucky always blows and you blame it on the SEC?

The Big 12 is a tough conference. Not as tough some years as the Big Ten and SEC, but the teams are all very strong, and consistently have three or four in the Top 25....

Haha no Kentucky would suck in CUSA...but realistically is there a team in the Big-12 that can compete with Texas?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
95KBGT said:
+1 i see my prediction comming true. When and if Ohio state beats Michigan, Tx will be #2 and here we go again. im kinda mad all espn is doing is thinking of ways USC can make it back... :loser:

Michigan isn't going to give the game to OSU, that's for damn sure. I hate how they're talking about USC making it to the Championship game too, it's BS. USC lost to an unranked, 3-loss Oregon State team, they're OUT as far as I'm concerned.

The real question is this: What 1 loss team will play OSU/Michigan in the big game? Let's say for the sake of argument that Michigan does lose, and UT and Florida wins out. Who deserves to go then? You have Michigan with 1 loss to the #1 team, UT with 1 loss to the #1 team, and UF with 1 loss to AU. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread