Russian anti-US propaganda video.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The breeze coming off the ocean definitely helps with those high temps also. For some reason we don't get any breeze here in the summer.

I've lived all over the world including some tropical and sub-tropical Pacific islands, even spent several years in Louisiana. Central Alabama has them all beat on the misery index! That's why I'm currently in the market for a summer place in Michigan.

U.M.
I understand. I never thought I would retire elsewhere, but once my kids are launched (10 & 12 now) I doubt we will stay in FL.
Ever think the ones driving this woke bullshit are owned and influenced by the Global Commies?

Look at all the universities and how much money they are getting from China, and shock, we can't knock on China. It's wasssist if you do.
Our friends from Canada have told us so many stories of how quickly things have changed there. Yes its happening here too, but our generation seems to be holding on for the short term. Wont last forever though.
How's Miami?
I dont get down there much any longer. Miami is like over way over 50% Hispanic. Most of which are of Cuban decent. Generally Cuban Americans have conservative values. Although English is the second language in Miami, the people there are generally quite patriotic. Def way better then any liberal city like Chicago,S.F. Seatle.... ect

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
The military is going "Woke" since they have to fall in line with US Government policies. They are having so much trouble now meeting recruitment goals because the current generation is not interested in serving their country.

About a year ago I got a notice in my official government email stating I could now use my preferred "Pronouns" in my signature block. :rolleyes: The USAF now has an office of "Diversity and Inclusion".

It's only a matter of time before the federal budget allocates a couple billion dollars to outfit all the military buildings with trans-bathrooms.

I just close my eyes, contort myself into the lotus position, and repeat the mantra, "18 more months, 18 more months, 18 more months".

U.M.
My brother in law just joined the Air Force reserves. My sister tries to convince me to join the reserves.

My other brother in law who was in the navy for 4 years tells me to stay away from the military. “Too soft” in his words.

I don’t think I can serve this country for what it is (and has been for the last 20 years) in good conscience. I don’t want to sacrifice for this country. I’ll defend my family and community should someone invade but I’m not going to choose to serve this country. I’m not proud of it. I don’t stand for what it stands for right now. I know I’m not the only one who thinks this…I know a lot youth who won’t for the same reasons.

CobraFreak1996

Established Member
The breeze coming off the ocean definitely helps with those high temps also. For some reason we don't get any breeze here in the summer.

I've lived all over the world including some tropical and sub-tropical Pacific islands, even spent several years in Louisiana. Central Alabama has them all beat on the misery index! That's why I'm currently in the market for a summer place in Michigan.

U.M.

I grew up next door in MS. Can confirm summer absolutely sucks. Used to hit up Destin and Navarre for relief.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
My brother in law just joined the Air Force reserves. My sister tries to convince me to join the reserves.

My other brother in law who was in the navy for 4 years tells me to stay away from the military. “Too soft” in his words.

I don’t think I can serve this country for what it is (and has been for the last 20 years) in good conscience. I don’t want to sacrifice for this country. I’ll defend my family and community should someone invade but I’m not going to choose to serve this country. I’m not proud of it. I don’t stand for what it stands for right now. I know I’m not the only one who thinks this…I know a lot youth who won’t for the same reasons.
this is what i was getting at, just think of all the able-bodied men...that you typically shouldn't **** with.... that may likely share the same viewpoint now

Users who are viewing this thread