Rupes Mark III or Lake Country UDOS

jdcobra

Established Member
I’m in the market for a new, stronger, polisher and I noticed these two coming out. Of course, the mark III has the 15 and 21 mm version but the UDOS is a 4 in 1 device having the ability to switch the throw between 8, 12, 15, and 21 mm throws.

Which one would y’all get and why?

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Well, I want to finger that UDOS and see how it handles/feels/performs. It's supposedly going to be uber pricey. Along the lines of 500-700 bucks.

I'd also like to see how much more 'powerful' the MkIII is compared to my MkII's.

This being said, the UDOS should be able to fill the shoes of many polishers and be the jack of all trades machine, from correcting to finishing...

So...I can't really give you an answer...yet!

jdcobra

Established Member
Well, I want to finger that UDOS and see how it handles/feels/performs. It's supposedly going to be uber pricey. Along the lines of 500-700 bucks.

I'd also like to see how much more 'powerful' the MkIII is compared to my MkII's.

This being said, the UDOS should be able to fill the shoes of many polishers and be the jack of all trades machine, from correcting to finishing...

So...I can't really give you an answer...yet!

Even if the UDOS was $700, it does the job of four machines which is nice and I think worth the price. Just for the rupes 15 and 21mm would be $800 and some change and you only have two throws.

I’m pretty excited to see what it’ll do!

Users who are viewing this thread