rtr package pieces

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Are the seperate pieces for the RTR package available to buy? I really would like to get the rocker moldings and rear valance.

STALLKING

Established Member
I talked to a dealership yesterday that was an authorized dealer of the rtr packages and was told that they werent supposed to sell anything unless they were installed at the dealership. I asked for a price quote for everything and i was told they didnt have a price breakdown for the pieces individually. I found a dealer on mustangrtr.com. You might have more luck with a dealer in your area though. Im interested to find that out too so i hope someone can get the hook up.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
re

I talked to the CDC guys at Woodward, they had the RTR on display their and was told the pieces were only available as a complete package..graphics,wheel,suspension...etc etc...the side splitters are available from roush, the front splitter is available without the difuser portion...ive looked through the new frpp catalogue and it seems the boss 302r front splitter may be the piece they use...although in the pic it looks like the difuser sticks out alot further the boss 302r doesnt have a splitter that sticks out as far as the cdc splitter so i would assume it would work or is the actual combo they use.....the rear is also made by cdc so i cant imagine them not releasing it....its all about the $$$$ and whe they realize not many people are gonna drop the $8K for the complete package they will start selling the pieces seperately.....if you can build a Roush or a Saleen then im sure RTR will eventually become available aswell...

heres a pic of mine...my intention is to bild an RTR aswell, so far I have what is available....Rear GT500 Lower Valance (its psrt of the RTR package less the difuser portion),Roush/CDC Side Splitters,Front CDC Chin Spoiler and instead of the RTR Wheels I dropped for a set of Supersnakes...

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

and a couple of the RTR I took at Woodward in Mustang Alley

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

2011GT5.0

Established Member
Where did you get your Supersnakes? Did you get them in black or did you have them powdercoated or painted? I was looking into a set as well and I could only find them in the chrome. What size tires are you running?

2011GT5.0

Established Member
By the way, your car looks great. I will also ask what spring if any I'd you go with? The stance is great as well.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
re

Thx for the kind words....the supersnakes were chrome and I had them painted not powdercoated...they were done professionally by a bodyshop ive been dealing with for years...they sanded them down, prmed and prepped them properly so they came out even better then i expected...tires are the toyo proxes 4 255/35 front 295/30 rear.....got the complete set with tpms,tires mounted and balanced at cruizinconcepts...they were great to deal with...the springs I used were the eibach pro kit, no other suspension just out of the box springs with a proper alignment and that was the result....rides amazing for a lowered car....Im hoping the rest of the RTR package becomes available but Im sure the front splitter is the same as the one on the boss302r seen in the latest ford racing catalogue....i checked with one of the sponsors(Tousley Ford) and they say they arent available yet even though the part number is valid no stock exists yet.....i can live without the rear difuser that connects to the shelby lower valance and I was also thinking the rear might loook as good wing delete as it does with the gt500 wing....for now the look will stay as it is although im thinking of a mat black decal to go over the entire cowl part of the hood just havent decided on that as of yet...i do like the subtle RTR graphics so i may just wait to see if/when the parts become available....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread