RTR deck lid panel

AMWill

Thalilbear02

Established Member
This is a great option to cover up the rear emblem and not have to drill into the deck lid. The Carbon Fiber is top notch and can certainly be painted if you wish. Although, I personally prefer the natural CF pattern instead!

Shane

peter-barf-o.gif

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
This is a great option to cover up the rear emblem and not have to drill into the deck lid. The Carbon Fiber is top notch and can certainly be painted if you wish. Although, I personally prefer the natural CF pattern instead!

Shane

got any pictures of cars?

nordy racer

Established Member

kingnut

Established Member
I have one. The install isnt horrible but the instructions could have been better. I will post pics later.

FVEOH

Established Member
I'm sure you have since installed the deck lid, but how has it held up as far as the possible rusting issue and the paint chipping issue.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Do it! Probably my favorite looking mod so far. I didn't want to plasti dip the faux gas cap so the rtr was a good alternative

*pic may be huge, I apologize if so*

Pic too big sorry

Last edited:

blackcoyote13

Established Member
I removed my rear decklid panel on my black 13 GT and just dropped it off for painting. Having it painted satin black with a full sand down, primer and two coats of satin black paint. Showed me an example of previous work and it looks awesome. Will post some pics when I'm one. $185 for it, including emblem removal and reinstall, lifetime paint guarantee and he'll replace the emblem if its damaged during removal at all. :)

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Any places around where we can still buy this piece?

We can still get them as we are one of 3 dealers left that will offer RTR parts/ serialize them. Right now they are building new ones and their is an order list. They will be filled as they come across.

Users who are viewing this thread