RTR Axleback Video

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Been through, ridden in, and heard a ton of axlebacks for the 5.0 and the Magnaflows are by far THE BEST for the Coyote with either a stock exhaust or full exhaust IN MY OPINION.....

I'm 100% satisfied. No more looking for me!

[YOUTUBE_browser]aWva6fqyhbg[/YOUTUBE_browser]

Smokin guns!!!!!!!!!!! TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!:rockon::pepper:

1383588020_zps92d179b8.jpg

1383588013_zps8a7044f0.jpg

1383528723_zpsff7d46f8.jpg

1383528721_zps7ce125ed.jpg

1383528725_zpse9507677.jpg

1383584893_zps73bde069.jpg

Mods in sig.:beer:

Little Walkaround:

[youtube_browser]ZG5iOoK-ysI[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Looks nice , I'd try a quad tip version for the GT500 valance if they made it.

Ps you need to paint that rear end ;)

pickles

Established Member
Nice! I've had my eye on these for a while now.. need something to replace my gt500's

Any chance of some higher rev's, or drive-by video clips??

cerebrix

Established Member
im pretty partial to magnaflow in a huge way. i think it sounds amazing. but ive come to understand magnaflow exhausts are just a love or hate thing.

theyre distinct, thats for sure. in my opinion, the most distinct sounding exhaust money can buy.

sounds awesome dude.

MODCOBRA

Established Member
That sounds really good. In for the drive by clips. I wonder if those are the Delta 50's with RTR's tips welded on? Off topic: What camera was used for those clips? Just curious

blackcoyote13

Established Member
They have side branches welded inside to kill the drone while otherwise having straight through exhaust. They ceramic coated it for appearance but also because they likely chop the muffler up a lot to reweld those internal tubes.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
That's definitely an interesting design for the "in" part of the muffler, splitting it into 2 paths. Obviously that's where the sound difference comes from.

I like the sound.

Nice ending statement BTW. :lol1:

Last edited:

grnenvy

Established Member
I have always ran Magnaflows on all my race cars and there top notch. When I bought my 11 I installed there street axle back and it had major drone and imop sounded like shit. I know this is a new design with a completely diff case but the real question is how does it sound without cats or resonators? I'm running GT500s with headers and no cats with over axle pipes and my car is crazy loud with the GT500s. I'm looking for a quieter muffler but it's hard for me to believe that this muffler would ba any quieter since the Can is smaller then the GT500s. Does anyone have these without cats or resonators?

Also we need to hear the new BBK axle back with there adj muffler.

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
I have always ran Magnaflows on all my race cars and there top notch. When I bought my 11 I installed there street axle back and it had major drone and imop sounded like shit. I know this is a new design with a completely diff case but the real question is how does it sound without cats or resonators? I'm running GT500s with headers and no cats with over axle pipes and my car is crazy loud with the GT500s. I'm looking for a quieter muffler but it's hard for me to believe that this muffler would ba any quieter since the Can is smaller then the GT500s. Does anyone have these without cats or resonators?

Also we need to hear the new BBK axle back with there adj muffler.

I've had BOTH the Magnaflow Street Series AND these RTR's both without cats and ABSOLUTELY NO DRONE!!!!!!! Sheesh, you can barely hear the car running.

Here is the Magnaflow Street Series on my car:

[youtube_browser]y2zIsWkX3D8[/youtube_browser]

Pardon the narration. If you get offended, too bad, it was just a joke for another forum. LOL!!!!!

I sold these to a friend that DAILY DRIVES his 5.0 Automatic which is really subject to drone and he loves them!!!

Had to do a little cleaning on the chariot. LOL:pepper:

1383846406_zpsac087881.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread