RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
2 sick cars!! The RS Z has always been one of my favorite cars

The L78 is just as beautiful :rockon:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Agreed, very awesome. Save the bigger wheels/tires/brakes for the non original cloned cars.

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Nice.....My friend had a '69 RS/SS I believe? They are just beautiful cars IMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Back in the day a 396 (375hp) Camaro instilled fear in the hearts of other drivers. I remember a local guy who had one and I got to ride in it. Unbelievable! I so wanted one but alas couldn't afford it. So I ended up with a used 1965 Pontiac Lemans with a lowly 326-2 motor. LOL! I'm going to Barrett Jackson in Arizona with a bunch of guys in January so I'm looking forward to seeing a ton of outstanding muscle from the '60s.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Back in the day a 396 (375hp) Camaro instilled fear in the hearts of other drivers. I remember a local guy who had one and I got to ride in it. Unbelievable! I so wanted one but alas couldn't afford it. So I ended up with a used 1965 Pontiac Lemans with a lowly 326-2 motor. LOL! I'm going to Barrett Jackson in Arizona with a bunch of guys in January so I'm looking forward to seeing a ton of outstanding muscle from the '60s.

That's awesome I wanna go to Barrett Jackson so bad. You better carry a camera and plenty of batterys!! We expect tons of pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread