RR whipple pulley ?

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
What's up guys I got my order in and had a question about the RR whipple pulley. I thought they had the size and RR engraved on the pulley. Are all of the pullies like this now with nothing on them?

Also do you know when the Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adj. & Clutch Quadrant Kit
will be shipping. Can it be installed after the clutch is in.
Thanks John Anderson

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sonic03inSC said:
What's up guys I got my order in and had a question about the RR whipple pulley. I thought they had the size and RR engraved on the pulley. Are all of the pullies like this now with nothing on them?

Also do you know when the Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adj. & Clutch Quadrant Kit
will be shipping. Can it be installed after the clutch is in.
Thanks John Anderson

John,

Sometimes Reichard pulleys don't have the engraving on them and the main reason is because they might have only had a larger size available and had to mill it down to make the correct size. So if the pulley was a 3.10" on top of making it the proper size they also take off the etching that said the old size.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with the pulley I will see about getting you another 3.00" with the engraving. I do know that they have been out of that size for a while so they may not be able to offer an engraved 3.00" until the next time they run them.

As far as the Fiore Stuff we have a shipment on the way and expect them here by the end of the week!
Please let me know as we are here for you 100% and want to make sure you are completely satisfied. Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

Sonic03inSC

Established Member
Thanks you guys are great! I just hope to have the Fiore Stuff buy next Wed. I'm going to a car show up in the Mountains on Thur.
Thanks again John

Users who are viewing this thread