~Rpm Cog Setup~

516powerhouse

Established Member
I have a slightly used Rpm cog Setup that I recently purchased from a friend. I thought I was going to run this on the stock eaton but I really want to do a big blower so I am in the market and should hopefully have a new blower this week. Anyway it is the Complete Moto Cog Gen 2 setup, It has a 4lb lower and I want to say an 2.8 upper with the kit. It has a brand new Cog belt as well. This setup sounds amazing! Heres the link to exaclty what I have. RPM Outlet.com MOTOBLUE COGG BELT SYSTEM FOR Eaton and Whipple Superchargers BEST OFFER !

516powerhouse

Established Member
Hey Im sorry about the double names I was on my iphone and had problems logging in so I made a new Name, But anyway I, up in Long island right now for leave untill the 4th of janaury. I have everything wrapped up nice. When i get home i will have pictures of everything. If you check out the link I put up it looks exactly like that. Basicly new no teeth cracked or missing. I can also try and use my iphone to put pictures up. I am also intreasted in trades.

Users who are viewing this thread