Royal purple raceway street night Nov 1st

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Hey guys I'm new down here and this will be my first time to this track. I'm gonna try to get my pile to hit the single digits! I think the weather is supposed to be great Friday night so it should be a good night.

Here's the thing.... My car needs a cage. But I haven't had time at all to put one in it because I have been fixing other problems non stop here lately. What are the rules on street night? Will they shut me down if I make a 10 second pass? If so ill just launch it hard a couple times to get the suspension working and lift way early to make sure I stay in the 11's. then once it's leaving right run it out and get the boot.

Anyone else planning on going? Ill be in the silver 04 cobra with black weld rts wheels.

Jay

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
A few of my buddy run 10.3-10.7 and they don't have cages. I've seen a few vette run 10's with no cage. I would do a few hit to the 1/8 mile then on you last one hit it all the way. They weather should bad ass tomorrow. I wish my car was ready. :(

Last edited:

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
Good deal. As of right now the weather is great! I hope it stays that way so maybe this thing will do what it's supposed to tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread