Rovos Durban or SVE NVX wheels?

Xlw23

Established Member
Is there a difference other than name and Rovos rear 10.5”. Deciding on wheels gloss black for oxford white vert. Help. Always been a chrome guy but love the look of these. Wanted the AFS reps first but on the bridge‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jdant

Established Member
This is from a current Craigs list add where I live in Raleigh, NC. OW with Black Chrome? I think. I have Matte black Durbans as you can see in my pic.
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/youngsville-2003-mustang-cobra-svt/7106869405.html
Here is the link to see other pics. Badass car!

00E0E_cxvR5VymkeN_600x450.jpg

Xlw23

Established Member
Badass cars. I am for sure goin for the Rovos and in the gloss black. Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Badass cars. I am for sure goin for the Rovos and in the gloss black. Thanks everyone

Rovos look 10x better in person. They fit great and quality is fantastic. For the price, I couldn’t find any fit or finish flaws. Only grip was AM shipped them with the caps floating around in the boxes, so half of my tabs were broken from the wheels laying on them.

Also, there are reports of NVX wheel fitment issues on the IRS which precludes the center caps from fastening securing to the wheels. Look crappy not having center caps.

FWIW, you cannot use the stock lug nuts. I recommend getting gorilla locks and the slimmest low profile wheel socket you can - wrap it with electrical tape, and not mess around with trying to fit a regular socket in the lugs.

Xlw23

Established Member
My rears came in today. Love them. Thanks abt the lug info. I wondered abt that. What tire sizes did u go with?

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
My rears came in today. Love them. Thanks abt the lug info. I wondered abt that. What tire sizes did u go with?

295/35 Nitto NT05s; only because that’s what AM had for a package deal. Def too narrow, would recommend a 315 for sure.

jdant

Established Member
Can you just slap 305s or 315s rears on the rovos without anything done to the body ? Is fender rolling needed or spacers ?

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yes, you may need to buy the Lo-pro IRS bolts just to make sure. These look better than the rounded bolts.
Should not need to roll fenders if you don't use spacers. I had to roll with 315's only when i used spacers.
Front Subframe Bolt Set

Users who are viewing this thread