Established Member
[url]Roush's TVS R2300 Supercharger[/url]

2011mustang50roushcharg.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Erick

Established Member
I can see why the Roush may look cleaner but I think it's just the quality of the two pics. Roush may have cleaned up those wiring harnesses a bit. These two kits must have been a joint design effort since the coolant reservoirs and intakes are exactly the same.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
:lol: What?! They look almost identical with different blowers

IMG_0465.JPG

2011mustang50roushcharg.jpg

Look at the wire harnesses. That's what I was referring. The Roush kit looks to me like it was thought out and well executed while the FRPP kit looks like some kid with a Honda put it together. :bored:

AmnDucky

Established Member
Look at the wire harnesses. That's what I was referring. The Roush kit looks to me like it was thought out and well executed while the FRPP kit looks like some kid with a Honda put it together. :bored:

So, because the wiring harness isnt wrapped, something you can do yourself in 10 minutes, you have determined that the entire install sucks and was done by amateurs? Nevermind that the intakes, coolant reservoirs, PCV lines, coolant lines, and intake manifold are identical. That unwrapped wiring harness is what matters.

203Cree

Established Member
So, because the wiring harness isnt wrapped, something you can do yourself in 10 minutes, you have determined that the entire install sucks and was done by amateurs? Nevermind that the intakes, coolant reservoirs, PCV lines, coolant lines, and intake manifold are identical. That unwrapped wiring harness is what matters.

Really? Are you that bored?

Yes, to me that is bullshit, but that's just me. Tell me how an aftermarket company can get it right, but the OEM who built the effing car they're working on can't take that 10 minutes and make it look finished? For 7 grand, that kit should look perfect, make breakfast and mind the stepchildren too!

kingnut

Established Member
i just want the best bang for my buck. release more twin screws please.

Users who are viewing this thread