Roush TVS tuner kit & auto trans

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Um, what is a brake aspirator?

Do you mean the check valve for the brake booster?

Just use the stock one off of a manual GT/GT500.

Don't have a part number handy unfortunately.

Turbosixx

Established Member
Go to your local parts store and get a check valve, they're located in the "help" section.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
In the Roush directions on page 18 they call it a brake aspirator. I'm assuming they are referring to a check valve. When in doubt I ask.
Thanks guys.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Are you guys replacing this piece(pic below) with the one way check valve?

eecd3bea9b72b5f24c24acb5347054df.jpg

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
No. It looks much more like the post above your's with the item from napa.

What I meant was I took that piece out on my auto car; one goes to brake booster, one goes to the intake mani and the other goes into the CAI(which I eliminated). Since I took that out should I add the above mentioned brake booster check valve?

corepwn

Established Member
What I meant was I took that piece out on my auto car; one goes to brake booster, one goes to the intake mani and the other goes into the CAI(which I eliminated). Since I took that out should I add the above mentioned brake booster check valve?

Honestly I don't remember your piece at all. The brake booster check valve is sitting in the break master cycl against the firewall. The one you remove is basically hollow but looks identical to the one that you replace it with that has a valve.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Honestly I don't remember your piece at all. The brake booster check valve is sitting in the break master cycl against the firewall. The one you remove is basically hollow but looks identical to the one that you replace it with that has a valve.

:beer:Thats what I was needed to know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread