Roush Trak Pak Coilovers (KW Variant 2)

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I have for sale a Roush Trak Pak coilover setup. I purchased this later on last summer, and there is maybe 1,000 miles on the suspension total. This kit original MSRP was over $2,000 and they were selling for $1600-$1800 and now are discontinued. They are basically KW Variant 2's rebadged. They have camber plates built in as well. These were on the 427R

Ill get pictures up soon.

Looking for $1050, will ship or meet up with someone. My zip is 13903

Dan

jayman33

I have these on my 2011 GT, great set of Coilovers. If you ever have any issues you can ship to KW in Cali to be refurbished. The spring rate is a bit harsh so if you want upgraded springs you can also contact them for that as well. They're prices are reasonable as well.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I have these on my 2011 GT, great set of Coilovers. If you ever have any issues you can ship to KW in Cali to be refurbished. The spring rate is a bit harsh so if you want upgraded springs you can also contact them for that as well. They're prices are reasonable as well.

Thanks for the post! I like the spring rates actually, but they are more aggressive! Thanks for the extra info :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread