Roush Supercharger

BooRail85

Banned
i have a friend with a 06 roush. He bought it as a stage one, but installed the roush blower. with mac shorties, o/r x and axleback the stock blower peaked at 6psi and he laid down 401rwhp, 386rwtq. With the roush pulley, he is peaking at 9psi and made 412rwhp and 404rwtq, but the midrange picked up as much as 30/30. pretty stout car now.

Before the new pulley, it was OK. I was at his rear tire from a 40 roll to 120mph and he had 4.10's. . now it is a couple lengths difference.

F8L_50

Banned
still any 412rwhp is low for 9psi. thats right around were I am and im sitting 545rwhp with a SUPER conservative tune AFR is 11.6 so I am still fat

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Hmmm, you increase boost by 3psi and only gain 2.7% rwhp?

Sounds to me like you are over spinning th eblower and creating too much heat. Just like the eatons on the cobras when you crank the boost up on them.

Looks like after 6psi, the roush blower starts losing effiecency pretty quickly.

F8L_50

Banned
yeah i said this in the prior thread i have a good friend of mine with a 10 psi pulley, great tune on it pulling 430rwhp but the dyno only showed his boost is around 8.5

01 GT GIRL

Established Member
Hey guys it is me and I picked my car up from Ford today and instantly got way sideways it was so cool to finally have decent power. It was way cool to hear the whine of my new roush S/C. Had a couple of good runs against my boyfriends 03 Cobra (03MUSCLE) and I was able to keep up very nicely. He use to leave me in the dust like I wasn't even moving. Now I stayed right next to him until about 85-90mph then he started to walk me. By the way we both have 3:55 gearing and he is having issues getting the power to the ground. I will post pictures later and post the dyno #'s next week some time.

Users who are viewing this thread