Roush S550 vs Hellcat the rematch

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
17 a6 79mm pulley, mbrp catback, bmr cradle lockout, 555r. His car tune, intake, nt05r charger hellcat.

1st run, 40-150 pull a car length on the hit then another car length in 3rd and in 4th. Said he had the wrong gear so we run again.

2nd run, 40-150 pull a car length on the hit again then about 3 cars ahead before I shut it down at 150.

One of these days I would like to put our cars on a truck scale. Weight has to be significantly different.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Good kill ! Wouldn’t mind seeing what his car does with a pulley you know what your car puts to the ground ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice kills! I browsed through your mods and have to say you've done a great job putting together such a great package. Motor on!!

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good kill ! Wouldn’t mind seeing what his car does with a pulley you know what your car puts to the ground ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Pulley/tune on his car and I think it would be close again. I believe he dynoed 680-690. My last dyno on this setup was 650/570. My car is significantly lighter though.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Thanks, I have some pretty good vids of the run's but they're to big to upload.

Nice!!!!!

RE: file size, that's why they make YouTube..... ;) Get 'em uploaded on there so we can see and hear all the carnage! :)

40-150.... you must have a nice safe spot where you can wring them out like that. I'd hate to have a LEO writing me up for street racing at 150mph, ouchie.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
That's the nice thing about living in NM, lots of desolate stretches of road with no traffic. I'm not big into youtube but if one of you guys want to upload it. Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send the vids.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread