Roush fog lights work great!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
If you're on the fence and not sure do not hesitate! They are an exact replacement and way cheaper than Ford OEM. :beer:

VEGASbabyVEGAS

I }> MY HONDA
Established Member
If it takes you more than 3-5 mins to change yourself you shouldnt be working on a car! lol
I ordered a 2nd set too in case they break again.

they took longer to install... I had a phone call and a coke between sides.

yeah I think im going to add some lamin-x to them.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i have a harley davidson front valance but it has NOTHING there. do these lights come with the mounting brackets?

are the HD lights the same size as the Lightning lights?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
i have a harley davidson front valance but it has NOTHING there. do these lights come with the mounting brackets?

are the HD lights the same size as the Lightning lights?

I heard the HD and L lights are not the same. I know Ford has a huge price diff between the 2 so that may support it as being different as well.
The fogs are mounted inside another bezel, which mounts to the bumper with 3 metric bolts.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I heard the HD and L lights are not the same. I know Ford has a huge price diff between the 2 so that may support it as being different as well.
The fogs are mounted inside another bezel, which mounts to the bumper with 3 metric bolts.

i thought you were going to put an L bumper on the front of your HD?

if its not too much trouble, can you snap a pic of what the light/housing assembly looks like? so i have an idea of what needs to be done. :p

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just received mine the other day. they didnt come in a Roush box but look just like the ones in the pic. they are NICE. i just need to get those mounting bezels and some of that lamin X stuff and ill be in business! :dancenana:

crazy04mach

Established Member
Quick question guys..

Whats holding these fog lights in place? is there a bezel or bracket? My bro's HD has some cheap auto parts fogs when he got it, but theyre just held on differently since they're after market.

Any body has some pics or can give me a hand? i tried the dealership and they're just clueless to what im talking about.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread