Roush Axle backs! Need them gone!

jkudai13

Established Member
I have Roush Axle Backs for sale! Great Condition, reason I'm selling went with SW and I have no use for these roush anymore.. Need them gone now! 320 shipped OBO!!! PM me!! I really need to get these out.

Last edited:

Sassafrass

Established Member
Only question I have is: are they for a V6 or GT? I'm havinga hard time finding any used for the V6. If they are for the V6, I'll take them.

Thank you for your help!

jkudai13

Established Member
Only question I have is: are they for a V6 or GT? I'm havinga hard time finding any used for the V6. If they are for the V6, I'll take them.

Thank you for your help!

They are for the GT... Isn't the same tubing size now tho? They should be the same

DSargent09

Established Member
Bass pro shop? I would prefer Thursday because I won't have much going on, but if you're in a hurry to get rid of them we could meet tomorrow. Can you text me some pics.

jkudai13

Established Member
Bass pro shop? I would prefer Thursday because I won't have much going on, but if you're in a hurry to get rid of them we could meet tomorrow. Can you text me some pics.

It doesnt matter to me..Thursday is fine to me. Bass Pro shop sounds good! Pm me your phone number ill txt them to you

Users who are viewing this thread