Roush 670 vs hellcat charger??

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I have the 670 kit on my 5.0 on an otherwise stock car. Put some 295s out back, charger is stock to the tire. Tried looking up some vids but no detailed one's for our cars. He just got his so we'll do some pulls once weather warms up. Most likely 20-40 rolls up to 140. I'm thinking it will be pretty close as i have at least 700 less weight. Thoughts?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
If his Charger Hellcat came with the 275/40/20 P-Zero all seasons, he is screwed. He will spin all day long.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Honestly I think you win. Hard to beat a blown coyote. Now I wouldn't use their tune, too conservative.
I haven't even had a chance to dyno it yet. A/f holds at 11.5 at wot but would really like to know how much timing it has. I want to at least see that and run someone to know where I'm at first.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Let's assume we both have traction, at least i know i will. To me it seems on paper to be a really good run.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Both in manual mode will be fairly close I think. make sure you pull fuse 62 to disable all the nannies.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Alright fast forward nearly 6 months later and the day has finally come. I knew we had to wait a few months for the weather to warm up but these last couple i felt like he was avoiding me like a Virgin on prom night. My car, roush kit, mbrp race catback, bmr cradle lockout, 295 falkens out back. Dynoed 630whp

His car, intake, tune, nt05r, dynoed 676whp. We start from a 45 roll, 3 honks and we're off. Dead nuts even other than a few inches back and forth between shifts. All the way to 130 when I felt like I was pulling a few inches but not enough to call a win. Let out of it at 140, both badass cars for sure. Ended in a Draw

Users who are viewing this thread