Roush 05-14 rear upper control arm and mount $200 used for less than 500 miles

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Control arm sold to Creedog for $200 shipped.

The control arm is $280 plus new

Description:

This Ford Mustang Wheel Hop Reduction Kit eliminates wheel hop and improves the delivery of power to the rear wheels.

This kit fits 2011-14 Mustangs and is excellent for high horsepower and low traction applications, where wheel hop would normally have a tendency to occur.

This part is the same anti-wheel hop kit that's installed in the ROUSH plant on all ROUSH vehicles with suspension upgrades.

This and every ROUSH suspension part is extensively engineered and tested by ROUSH's own performance engineers to provide optimum performance for your vehicle.

ROUSH suspension parts are developed over many hours on the race track, slalom, lane change, skid pad, and on a wide variety of different road surfaces to provide the best combination of ride and handling.

One tool that the ROUSH engineers use in this development is the DIVAS Data Acquisition System, the same system used by Ford engineers for collecting and analyzing vehicle dynamics.

Control arm sold to Creedog for $200 shipped.
Selling this one for $200 plus shipping

DSC_01701.jpg

DSC_01681.jpg

Last edited:

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
No noticeable increase in NVH. It was removed to install a fully adjustable BMR spherical suspension.

Creedog

Established Member
Is this for model years 05-10 or 11-14? There are different part numbers for each? I believe the 11-14 are slightly different.

svtjoe123

Termin8r
Established Member
Sorry about the confusion I was under the impression there was only one upper control arm for 05-14 that Roush sold. I now see even from my own quote that they sell one for 05-10 and one for 11-14. I will edit the original post to reflect that. This specific control arm was run in Rebecca's car briefly before it had the J&M upper and lower control arm. We are now currently running the BMR components. We had no issues with noise or anything with this one. Just needed some adjustable stuff to be able to dial in the drag car a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread