Roll Cage.

5.0GT

Established Member
What kind of cage must I have if running lower than 10s? Would the bolt on Maximum cages work?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
My local track will let it slide on test & tune as long as they don't show your time on the score board for everyone to see... They also have a No ET event once a month and let it slide... NMRA lets it slide in Street Stang, my tuner has run 9.60's during qualifying with no roll bar in That class... I'm still on the fence to put one in or not. I want to run low 10's on E85 eventually. My tuner says his is a street car & will never put a bar in his...

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
When you go thru tech don't even pop your hood unless they ask you... I usually just have my helmet ready & let them tell me what they want to see... I've made over 50 passes this year and have only popped my hood once at tech. They usually think it's a 12 second car & don't realize it runs 10's... I've been told a couple times to slow down, but it's usually after 2 or 3 passes...

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Street car night for me too. The last time I was there, he saw me spin and still go 10.43 and he said he would hate to see me get hurt and told me I needed to get a bar in the car. I am hoping he is lenient when I go back this fall.

Users who are viewing this thread