Roll cage notchback

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
All you guys out there with a roll cage in a notch, after it's installed can you still get the interior side panels out of the way in case you need to pull the quarter windows out of the car?

ChronicFox

Established Member
Absolutely not lol! I made the mistake of removing mine for the cage install as I was paranoid of them being burnt. Upon trying to reinstall them I used every swear word in the books. Even made some new ones. I wound up have to cut my panels in half a used some rubber trim to rejoin the halves. Looks good mind you, but still sucks they had to be cut.

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Absolutely not lol! I made the mistake of removing mine for the cage install as I was paranoid of them being burnt. Upon trying to reinstall them I used every swear word in the books. Even made some new ones. I wound up have to cut my panels in half a used some rubber trim to rejoin the halves. Looks good mind you, but still sucks they had to be cut.

That's not what I wanted to hear..lol..some people say they can get the panels in and out, and some say no. I guess it depends on how the cage is installed, I will be paying close attention to that when I get mine installed. Thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread