ROLE CALL FOR TRACK July 9th

ltngstrucktwice

Head Clown
Established Member
my first run was a 12.35 at 115. my 60'was over 2 secs though. An old timer told me for every 10th you can knock off your 60' you loose about 2 - 3 10ths in the 1/4.
After the first run I couldnt get traction and fell out of the 12s until the end of the night. All runs were between 114 and 115 mph--even a 13.7 at 114 : )

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, we were able to run without rolebars, but the verts need it. Yeah, bryan was lucky that the track closed before we got to run, cause I was going to WALK his ass......lol.......but thats alright, we all know who would have won, without the fluke run either...JK...was a good run too

rIck

Billy Pilgram

That's what I was afraid of, they take all the fun out of it. I wonder if Bremerton would let me run?

Hmmm, I don't really need that back seat now do I....

Joe5.0

Established Member
rick whast the deal with the saleen is the light bar thats in there considered a roll bar? If they dont let me run im gonna be pissed!

Billy Pilgram

The light bar won't be considered a roll bar, it's purely styling. Roll bars have to be attached to the vehicle's structure.

I thought they changed the rules for stock cars too. I'm sure Hmwave knows all the requirements and would have gotten in if he could. I'd like to find out what the skinny is on it

Joe5.0

Established Member
i was afraid of that! damn well the car is stock so we shall see, hey maybe someone will be stupid enough and consider it a roll bar and let me run! theres gotta be a place i can run!

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Hmwave wave said the reason he couldnt pass tech was b/c it was not stock. But mean you could pass tech without a roll bar b/c your car is basically stock(minus that lil whine but they wont know). Hmwave could probably pass tech if he still had the pulley cover on but he has an idler so they wasnt going to happen

Joe5.0

Established Member
awesome yea i better pass tech cause if u think about it is stock, they wont know anyways.(i hope).

Snkbite03

Established Member
Hey Rick, this is Patrick w/ the silver cobra from the track last night. Man I ran better than I thought I would for the very first time at the track. Got alot of practicing to do, (Damn amaturs...lol) I'll I have is the Borla stinger cat-back and the boost by-pass, everything else is stock...for now. Got a bunch of parts coming in next week..hopefully.
1st: 12.92 at 111.83mph
2nd: 13.44 at 109.52mph (missed 2nd...ouch!)
3rd: 12.88 at 110.93mph

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
"2nd: 13.44 at 109.52mph (missed 2nd...ouch!)"

WELCOME TO RICK'S CLUB

;-)

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey, I didnt miss 2nd on the 1/4 mile...LOL

Yeah Patrick, it was nice to meet you. I hope that you enjoyed the track, besides when I was about ready to walk bryans car...lol....you know it too.......

Vert Guys, you should call bremerton speedway and ask them if you need a roll bar.

Rick

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
Rick, you should get slicks

you had horrible start and you beat this older mustang
and it was like 12.6ish

and hopefully, your car dont sell till next year's summer
so i can get it

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Originally posted by Snkbite03
Hey Rick, this is Patrick w/ the silver cobra from the track last night. Man I ran better than I thought I would for the very first time at the track. Got alot of practicing to do, (Damn amaturs...lol) I'll I have is the Borla stinger cat-back and the boost by-pass, everything else is stock...for now. Got a bunch of parts coming in next week..hopefully.
1st: 12.92 at 111.83mph
2nd: 13.44 at 109.52mph (missed 2nd...ouch!)
3rd: 12.88 at 110.93mph
If your an amature with those times what is Rick:lol: :p

Joe5.0

Established Member
yea but ricks best was 12.6's snkbites was 12.8. And then the all winning bryan with 12.35!! to bad they shut down or we woulda saw who the real winner was.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
It didnt matter if they shut the track down or not, we all know the WINNER.....and my best was 12.56....not 12.6...lol

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread