Stalker27

Established Member
206589_1633368275925_1288228546_31311047_5098789_s.jpg
:lol:
Damnit, i'll blow it up

Last edited:

Stalker27

Established Member
Im in photobucket now but when i try to make it bigger it just distorts it where you cant see it at all. This sux cause its so funny. Buddy of mine sent it to me through a text. Then i uploaded it to my FB where it looks fine so i uploaded to photobucket but looks like crap on here. Don't get it

Stalker27

Established Member
Ok so why does the pic look fine on my computer & even FB but not here? I'm determined to get this right lol

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
you could also try to right click it in fb, click view image, and then right click and select copy image location.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Im in photobucket now but when i try to make it bigger it just distorts it where you cant see it at all. This sux cause its so funny. Buddy of mine sent it to me through a text. Then i uploaded it to my FB where it looks fine so i uploaded to photobucket but looks like crap on here. Don't get it

Whats your facebook? I'll look at it there. Make sure your not private.

Stalker27

Established Member
Vicious, we should have all banned you when you came out on the forum that you were gay but claimed that someone supposedly "Hacked" into your computer and like a vamp they came on here to talk trash about you. Now why would anyone that wanted to make you look bad come on here of all places? Go back to your "gay" man cave

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow all that for an old picture.:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread