Rodbuster/ Iron worker

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Any fellow rodbuster/ Iron workers on this site? And if so what part of the country are you from? Me and the other half might be thinking about getting out of the NYC area and booming oit just becoming worse and worse here.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
No where, maybe Jersey would be a good fit or Connectaclit.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Both of my brother in laws are. Construction is booming here in So Cal. Other than that, i wouldnt recommend moving here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Any fellow rodbuster/ Iron workers on this site? And if so what part of the country are you from? Me and the other half might be thinking about getting out of the NYC area and booming oit just becoming worse and worse here.
Yeah, there's been a huge exodus. Cuomo and De Blasio are really nailin it there.... its a damn shame what they have been allowed to do. Gotta vote with your feet.

Maybe the Carolinas. As for out west, the Unions arent so prevalent. Just remember, if you do leave and find a great place, vote for the people who support the policies that made the state you moved to great!

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, there's been a huge exodus. Cuomo and De Blasio are really nailin it there.... its a damn shame what they have been allowed to do. Gotta vote with your feet.

Maybe the Carolinas. As for out west, the Unions arent so prevalent. Just remember, if you do leave and find a great place, vote for the people who support the policies that made the state you moved to great!
I hear that loud and clear my county is pure red!!

Illinois has great unions for iron workers. But the state is shit, hard pass here too.
i know a good buddy of mine from the southern part and he says the same thing its just getting to liberal

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
There’s a lot work here, unions not so strong, work is mostly subbed out to Latinos ‘cause they work cheaper.
If you can weld, use torches that’s a plus
Do some research, Latinos have a big presence in S. Fl. wages are around $18-25 hr. if you can run work that’s a plus too

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
There’s a lot work here, unions not so strong, work is mostly subbed out to Latinos ‘cause they work cheaper.
If you can weld, use torches that’s a plus
Do some research, Latinos have a big presence in S. Fl. wages are around $18-25 hr. if you can run work that’s a plus too

Good stuff to know!! IF I could get something have way decent with medical coverage i might consider it
Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread