Rocky mtn look here!

phast

Sighting!

Saw a dark grey vert with at least exhaust on Quincy out by E470 on saturday. I was in the silver STi. I wanted to give you a follow, but it wasn't my car and the thing only had 750 miles on it, so I don't think the owner was ready for that yet.

Darcsun

Established Member
Second Aurora here.

Hey guys.. next spring, you want to meet up? I was talking to my buddy with a 99 Ram Air T/A... mentioned the idea of a Cobra/F-body meet up at Bandimere one day... he liked the idea and wanted me to pass the idea on to you guys. Any thoughts on that. He's pretty into the F-body scene and thinks he could get a nice group together.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I live in Goodland KS, 20 Miles from the CO state line. I am in Denver quite a bit and would like to get together with some other cobra owners because there aren't any around here.

bka0721

Established Member
Just as a heads up, we are putting together a SVTOA/SCOA event at PPIR in the Colorado Region, June 5 & 6th. The track has already been reserved.

Please leave any comments on what your thoughts are. It would be the same team that have hosted some of the other events, Walker, Blevins, Lacina.

Oh, yea, thread content; Boulder area for me.

Also, last count, there are over 420 Cobra owners in the surrounding 300 mile area.

Users who are viewing this thread