Rock Meet Bottom.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Well, I wasn't going to post this but really have nothing to lose. I asked my sister not to do this but she did anyway. Pretty much at the lowest point in my life with no where to turn and nothing going right. No, it's not a scam, I'm no Taronis. I'm sure there will be questions and i'm doing everything possible eliminate expenses. Our cars are for sale, cable canceled, and mortgage modification in process.

Click here to support Phillips Family Fund organized by Amanda Whitman

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I have said it before, and I will say it again; "Everyone will go through a difficult time at some point".

Life is not always fair. It throws curve balls, sucker punches us, and hits below the belt.

You and your family are in my prayers, and they will continue to be. At the moment I'm treading water at the bottom as well. Regardless, if I can help, I will.

I will pass this along as I can.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CV355

_
Established Member
Well, I wasn't going to post this but really have nothing to lose. I asked my sister not to do this but she did anyway. Pretty much at the lowest point in my life with no where to turn and nothing going right. No, it's not a scam, I'm no Taronis. I'm sure there will be questions and i'm doing everything possible eliminate expenses. Our cars are for sale, cable canceled, and mortgage modification in process.

Click here to support Phillips Family Fund organized by Amanda Whitman

PM me.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sorry to hear about you being on hard times. I sent a little your way man, I hope it helps.
“There has to be darkness before there can be light” - me

Last edited:

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Damn man. I'm really sorry to hear about your wife. I hope she recovers and lives a long and healthy life after. Really makes you realize how quickly things can change.

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
I can relate to the feeling. My father had a life changing stroke while we were at work almost 3 years ago. Things will get better, just don't let yourself forget that.

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
first off, I wanna say I am sorry you have to go thru this ....it REALLY sucks when health issues come along. nobody should have to suffer with health. I'm not sure if you have a religion or believe in a God. But it really does help when you have someone "higher" to turn to. Even if you don't believe, give praying a try. I PROMISE you will feel better about yourself and your family.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Look at Rogers , AR.

Lots of jobs and job training there. I think the Koch family is knee deep there.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

cbj5259

Established Member
Just saw this...made a small contribution. Hope it all works out for your family.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I get where you are at. Things will improve. Prayers for you and your wife and kids. You will get back on top.

Morgan

Established Member
It took courage to create this thread- keep stepping forward.

I sent a few bones your way; and I know you didn’t ask, but I watch this from time to time- maybe you’ll find a little inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread