Robin’s Garage?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
With the new Magnum PI this fall what vehicles should the wealthy novelist have at his estate?

My choices:
488 Spider
RS7
Ford Raptor

If they add other vehicles:
S8
DB11 Volante
GT3RS
Mclaren 570GT

For the actual show it will be a ferrari commercial showcasing a new Black Portofino.

Since they Destroyed Robins Nest, I vote for this estate currently for sale...
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5403-Kalanianaole-Hwy-HONOLULU-HI-96821/614624_zpid/

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I just watched the preview for the show. I don't like what I am seeing. This show is being directed by the director of the Fast and Furious, which is evident in the trailer. Having grown up watching the original show, I think that a good and likeable re-make would be difficult to do. It would be important to keep the same style, drama, and comedy of the original. Who should be in the cast? I don't know. I just know that the current cast is not it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It could work with the current cast, as long as they keep it an investigative drama. Tom Selleck always seemed to think the original appeal was that Magnum was human, made mistakes all the time, and always had a nice guy charm. I agree with that.

If they make him into a bad boy player with unrealistic fast action all the time they will have changed the show completely.

Users who are viewing this thread