Robby Gordon's Entire Baja 1000 Run

Jefe

Established Member
Robby Gordon posted 22 hours of his 2021 Baja 1000 run. If you go into the comments you will see timestamps where the action is. Thats his 13 year old son Max riding shotgun.

Race Drivers and Navigators
RM1 - RM 225 - Robby Gordon/Max Gordon
RM 225 - RM 470: Steve Strobel/Christian Stroble
RM 470 - 650: Casey Mears/Casey Jefferies
RM 650 - 1226: Robby Gordon/Max Gordon

The very end of part 2 is when he pulled over to help tow Larry Roesler to the next pit

Crank up your speakers!

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
This^ this is cool!

Love to see Robby reach out to Travis and do a nitro cross rally…. Think he’d be competitive. I think he (Robby) wasted to much of his prime years in Nascar. Definitely been a better off roader.

blownstang01

Established Member
Driving me nuts watching his kid keep taking off his shoulder harness. Not only for safety, but he's getting a beating. Be better off strapped in tight to let the truck's suspension do it's thing. Go to around the 26 min mark and see what I mean. Why ???

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GREAT video. Can't believe that spectators are allowed so close to the truck's path. I saw too many potential disasters as he blasted WOT through crowds of spectators mere feet away from his truck. It's probably common, but dang!

Last edited:

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s one thing I miss about working for RG, helping with prep, and chasing the trophy truck in the 1000. Funnest thing I’ve done in my life. Mad Max Gordon will be the next to add on to the Gordon’s Baja legacy. The kid is talented, and no doubt a wheel (soon to be) man.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Lost of a lot of respect for him with how he's handling the Speed UTV "release." Complete tool bag

O3dsg

Established Member
Lost of a lot of respect for him with how he's handling the Speed UTV "release." Complete tool bag

He has been super slow on getting this off the ground but don't think the pandemic has helped either. I waited almost a year for a custom set of Kings bypasses for the front of one of my trucks just ordered the rears 3 months ago and don't expect them to be in any quicker. Almost the entire desert scene revolves around one state that has been shutdown. I am not making excuses for him but a project that would normally take me 6 months working in my down time is currently taking 1.5 years just because I am waiting for parts... Crazy times and I hope he succeeds as he will be bringing a lot of new ideas to the market!

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Bring slow to production is one thing…. this is a whole other:

O3dsg

Established Member
Obviously bad for business but that is typical Robby Gordon. I don't know why people are surprised by this. I guess they have never followed him... Doesn't make it right but it's nothing new from him either. Either way you have to give him credit; he is a pioneer in this sport and is always pushing the boundaries!

Users who are viewing this thread