Robbery victim dumps two perps

helloWorld

Established Member
Got to love the YouTube comment section:
I wholeheartedly could not disagree more. I was trained to only discharge my firearm when life is in imminent danger. The first death was vigilantism. The second death was murder of an unarmed person. How do you feel regarding those who complain about police shooting unarmed civilians? Is it ok for police to shoot unarmed people in the back? No? Then why is this ok?

Imatk

Established Member
I have to wonder (and I know this isn't in the US) would he have been charged if not LEO?

Gun was put away from the would-be robber. Their backs were turned and he essentially shot them as they were trying to get away with his motorcycle.

I'm thinking that's a tricky situation here in the states, but maybe I'm wrong?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I have to wonder (and I know this isn't in the US) would he have been charged if not LEO?

Gun was put away from the would-be robber. Their backs were turned and he essentially shot them as they were trying to get away with his motorcycle.

If it was the US, in a liberal city, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if charges were filed. In reality though, it was a good shoot. The fact that the perp drew a firearm allows the victim completely the ability to end the fight regardless of the position of the perp or whether they have put away their firearm or not. People now days don't understand this. You don't get into a firefight and then get to put your gun away and turn your back and expect all parties to give up say "welp, I guess I can't shoot him now". You don't wait to see what happens when they stop shooting. You stop the threat right then and there when you have thr upper hand. This is what the general public doesn't understand. They think a firefight is supposed to have rules and sense to it. It's ridiculous.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

I dont think youre wrong

In the states he would be crucified as he had already escaped and then engaged the assholes

SVTFastBack

Established Member
They have a firearm and used it in that manner, I'm sure he had a lot more going through his head at the time like if they did get away the next ones he could kill maybe 30 mins down the road. **** shooting in the leg and also risking a possible ricochet. Dogs that deserve to be put down are put down.

MG0h3

Established Member

In this faggity ass pussy country, you’d fry.

Double fry if they were black.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
As soon as i saw the initial still image i knew it was brazil.

Criminals over there make our criminals look like rookies. Their cops put them down when need be and nobody bats an eye. Tons more in the favelas just waiting to do the same thing. The cops will kidnap and execute criminals or even in the streets. And people whine about our cops use of force lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Snake_

Established Member
As soon as i saw the initial still image i knew it was brazil.

Criminals over there make our criminals look like rookies. Their cops put them down when need be and nobody bats an eye. Tons more in the favelas just waiting to do the same thing. The cops will kidnap and execute criminals or even in the streets. And people whine about our cops use of force lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yup. In Brazil, there’s nothing at all wrong with that off duty LEO’s actions. Would be looked at the same way if he was a civilian.

I personally love it.

Users who are viewing this thread