Robbery victim dumps two perps

SVTFastBack

Established Member
If they didn't pull then yes, why bother. They jack your shit wavin that around and do the same around the corner after you but shoot someone it's on you. Pointer finger is only used for 3 things, fingering, pointing, pulling triggers that's why its there.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I have to wonder (and I know this isn't in the US) would he have been charged if not LEO?

Gun was put away from the would-be robber. Their backs were turned and he essentially shot them as they were trying to get away with his motorcycle.

I'm thinking that's a tricky situation here in the states, but maybe I'm wrong?
In TX you are allowed to use lethal force to defend property, especially during an aggravated robbery.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
With that said, I still wouldnt want to prove that to 12 people on a jury here in Louisiana.

You would most likely would never be indicted/no billed, so it would never go to jury trial. Louisiana has similar castle doctrine laws we do in Texas.

duty-of-retreat-infographic-1-1-1.png

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
You would most likely would never be indicted/no billed, so it would never go to jury trial. Louisiana has similar castle doctrine laws we do in Texas.
I do understand what you are saying and i'm aware of that. However, that can be as he defended property. If charged, I would have to prove to 12 people that those two people were a threat to my life and I had no other option. I am aware that they could of just as easily turned to execute him like someone did a convenient store work in a recent ASP video. It's terrible our legal system makes me think about all that crap rather that making sure i live.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If they didn't pull then yes, why bother. They jack your shit wavin that around and do the same around the corner after you but shoot someone it's on you. Pointer finger is only used for 3 things, fingering, pointing, pulling triggers that's why its there.

Four things. Picking noses. You forgot picking noses.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I do understand what you are saying and i'm aware of that. However, that can be as he defended property. If charged, I would have to prove to 12 people that those two people were a threat to my life and I had no other option. I am aware that they could of just as easily turned to execute him like someone did a convenient store work in a recent ASP video. It's terrible our legal system makes me think about all that crap rather that making sure i live.
As cliche as it is… I’d rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6…

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I believe the law in Louisiana is very close to the law in TX. You don't have to be in imminent danger in order to use lethal force. You can use lethal force to defend property (period in TX with no qualifiers) but also during a robbery, which is the case for Louisiana. Also in TX, once it is deemed that you were justified in using force you are protected from civil lawsuits.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I believe the law in Louisiana is very close to the law in TX. You don't have to be in imminent danger in order to use lethal force. You can use lethal force to defend property (period in TX with no qualifiers) but also during a robbery, which is the case for Louisiana. Also in TX, once it is deemed that you were justified in using force you are protected from civil lawsuits.

Hell I moved to AZ and recently found out I can draw a firearm if someone starts an argument with me. Learned it watching a dumbass get his own down in phoenix trying to start a fight with a man early in the morning. Most people in northern AZ leave you be since a large majority in my “smaller” town open carry constantly.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Hell I moved to AZ and recently found out I can draw a firearm if someone starts an argument with me. Learned it watching a dumbass get his own down in phoenix trying to start a fight with a man early in the morning. Most people in northern AZ leave you be since a large majority in my “smaller” town open carry constantly.
We're not that lax lol. Unless of course that argument includes threats of bodily harm.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Was behind a guy the other day in a Safeway parking lot that honked at a motorcycle who was off to the side of a 3 way stop not really causing any issues at all and not in the way. The motorcyclist heard it and looked and then flipped the guy off and sped off through a side part of the lot and cut off the guy that honked and wouldn't move. I'm behind the guy in the car and he immediately gets out and walks to the back of the car and opens the liftgate. I see an empty holster on his belt and a mag in his hand so I assume he was grabbing his gun. I drove past them and yelled for him to let it go and then drove off. Pointless shit that doesn't warrant bringing a gun into it. I don't even bother with road rage or getting worked up over someone cutting me off. People are dumb and do dumb shit while driving, but it isn't worth shooting someone or getting shot over.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Exactly…. Any type of violent crime with a deadly weapon ~~~> death sentence. Firing squad. Expedited.
Here’s the way I see it. You’re on trial for first degree murder. When it’s time to read the verdict you sit in a chair, in a three sided booth.
As soon as the jury says Guilty you’re executed.Shot right in the T box.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread