Road Trip Time Lapse video South Ga through Florida

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
Just got back from this road trip last week. Great fun, check out the vid that I put together, 1000 miles in less than 14 minutes

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice work on the time lapse. Looks like you had a great time, except for that stretch of dusty, bumpy road. Did you have a GPS to get you back on the right road?

jster171

CRACKER
Established Member
How did you get a 1000 miles out of one tank of gas? No pee breaks?

Lol, several stops along the way for fuel, snacks, food etc. When I got home from the trip, I had about 48 minutes worth of "time Lapse" footage that had to be trimmed down to a reasonable size. So the first things I cut out were the stops for gas etc :)

Nice work on the time lapse. Looks like you had a great time, except for that stretch of dusty, bumpy road. Did you have a GPS to get you back on the right road?

It was a BLAST!! I just used my phone for GPS. I have it connected to my radio via Bluetooth, so when GPS tells me to make a turn, it comes over the bike speakers and overrides the music thats playing. Pretty cool, but in that one occasion, I forgot to turn it back on after a fuel stop. Therefore I missed our turn onto why 98, as seen in the vid....

Great video work. While I was watching, it reminded me of a trip I took as a young man, thing is, I wasn't on a bike. lol

Thanks!! Yea, I have made 1000 mile trips in one day on a few occasions., in an SUV though. Driving from Albany GA to Oklahoma City. Doing that in a big SUV is still pretty brutal...for me anyway. But doing it on a MC in one day ,,,NO WAY!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread