Road House 2 Remake

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Jake & Connor.

Dalton is gay and conner is his side bitch. Sick of these remakes. Especially classics like this. Dalton's probably not gay, but heard this will be woke. Not sure what that means.

Maybe Dalton is a bouncer at an internet cafe and some snowflake gets angry for being served the wrong soy latte with spruce of vanilla and goats milk instead of almond milk and an all out scratch fest breaks out and someone gets their airpods knocked out and loses and apple watch in the fray, and Connor has to rescue someone being strangled with a scarf. Only way this will be tolerable is to leave all the wokeness out.

Discuss.
Conor-McGregor-Jake-Gyllenhaal.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ah good times! I was 15 working the only movie theater in town when this movie came out. Sex seen was not bad for a 15 year old.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It’s going to be lame. When it’s released in theaters, I’ll watch the original one.
If I'm scrolling through and see Roadhouse, I'm stopping and watching. Great flick. They don't make them like they used to. And Brad Wesley can still go **** himself. Glad he got what was coming to him.

fangstang

Established Member
Get ready to see an asian guy and girl, a black guy and girl, one blond haired guy and girl, one latino guy and girl, a dark haired white guy and girl. All the food groups are represented. And dont forget a queer or two...

Users who are viewing this thread