Road America This weekend

b4409

Established Member
I was going to rent Robin's cmc car once again but I am taking an instructor gig at Heartand Park instead - it's cheaper, warmer and I have never driven it. Have fun and good luck at RA though.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
I haven't been to Heartland park for a few years, but liked the layout of the track except for the front drag strip. The condition (paving) was terrible, but now that they repaved and changed the front straight I would really like to go back sometime. Let me know how you like the track.

See you this weekend Brian.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
kevin said:
can't make it due to snow at road america.
Hmmm.... weather.com at 1 PM today says 10% chance for precip Sat and 20% Sun without mentioning the "S" word. I am not really concerned about the weather. If it's too bad, I will just put the car in the trailer and get to the bar sooner!
:beer:

kevin

Flying Fred said:
Hmmm.... weather.com at 1 PM today says 10% chance for precip Sat and 20% Sun without mentioning the "S" word. I am not really concerned about the weather. If it's too bad, I will just put the car in the trailer and get to the bar sooner!
:beer:

yea, but brian is coming. :):):)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Flying Fred said:
See you this weekend Brian.

You bet!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try and get to the track around 5-6 to drop the trailer. Will head to the hotel afterwards. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.

Brian

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
When looking at the weather channel and weather.com, it's all green up there! :cryying: Is there a rainmaker in the group?:shrug:

b4409

Established Member
Well, looks like you guys might have had the same great weather we did at heartland park. Non stop rain all day here. Cold. Cars meet walls. Oh well, at least Fri was 70 and sunny. My car didn't even make it off of the jackstands today.

I never drove the old heartland park, but it's pretty swanky now. The track is fresh and smooth - not technical but lots of fun.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hope the weather was better on Sunday than it was on Saturday?

When you guys get caught up, I'm sure we'd all like to hear a report!

:-D

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
kevin said:
can't make it due to snow at road america.

not that i'm wishing it on you, but half the weathermen team will be there.:dw:

hmmmm, unless Brian can be split in half, I have no idea what you mean. :shrug:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Dean, et al. I started a separate thread so we can discuss the races, etc (see congrats Brian). Sorry I missed your comments on this one first.

P.S. What bad weather? I have no idea what all these cry babies are talking about!:-D

Users who are viewing this thread