Ripped off by fiberglass4sale

Slo Motion

Established Member
Alright. I wanted a set of Saleen style side scoops for my 03 Cobra. American Muscle was out of stock so I find a site on Ebay called fiberglass for sale. Anyway, I jacked the bid up, as the pics they show describing the scoops lookjed very similar to the saleen scoops on American Muscle etc.. I placed the order 0n-06-12, they didnt ship out until 6-22, that is within the delivery date that I was to receive them. I called and requested to speak to someone about failure to ship, he said, no.no.no...ups? what me do? and wouldnt not help me. these scoops in my opinion are of poor quality, he stated he would give me a refund and changed my negative feedback to positive, in KY we call that lying. He mailed me back something about a gringo? I told him Id give the mother fuc*ers away before I lied and said I had a good busuniess transactrion, So there. I have 140.00 tied up in this shit. First one to read through my rant and wants them you pay shipping and they are yours. Something good will come out of a negative experience for me, and hopefully after I go to 3 or 4 more forums, they wont have as much business? Can I get a hell yeah? PM me for pics or calculate shipping to you, That oR im gonna fill them full of bean dip and sling them through the front door of their tEX MEX BUILDING!!! i HATE GETTING ****ED AND LIED TO.. cOME ON..tAKE EM WHILE IM DOWN BOYS!!!!:poke:MY ZIPS 40456, GO TO FIBERGLASS4SALE ON EBAY AND SLAM THEIR SHIT. dO IT MEOW,,,,,MEOW i SAY:beer::burn:
:bs::fm::shrug:

airstang93

Established Member
didnt do my research on rpmoutlet before ordering from them, a month later im still waiting for my product and everytime i call, i get a voicemail with no response back ever.. i feel your pain right now..

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Was the place in McAllen?? Did you call a 956 area code? If so I have dealt with that guy, and he is indeed a IDIOT. He also sells a 03/04 style spoiler.

Slo Motion

Established Member
I got a PM cannondale from someone right after I posted them. Hope it was you? And yes on RPM outlet, I need a moto blue pulley, Ive sent emails and called them. I think they have had about 90 BBB complaints.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
didnt do my research on rpmoutlet before ordering from them, a month later im still waiting for my product and everytime i call, i get a voicemail with no response back ever.. i feel your pain right now..

I have been hearing things about RPM Outlet since 2006 customer service is legendary for being horrible....keep posting about them..maybe they will finally go away?

Last edited:

2001cobravert

Established Member
Can't you file a claim through paypal? Then you get your money back and keep the negative feedback you left them.

That sucks that there are people so deceitful out there.

NoRdO

Established Member
Yea, File a PP claim. It usually works in the buyers favor. They give you the option to upload files like pics. You could claim that the guy was selling a counterfeit product and it usually works. Something similar happened to me and I just claimed the product was of poor quality and counterfeit, which it was. I had my money back within two weeks.

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
if you fill them full of bean dip, I will take them. Just ship in a flatrate box. Paypal ready.

Slo Motion

Established Member
SVTFever2011, gets the scoops, beandip, visor dingleballs, and a fat white woman with a tobacco patch. They ship tomorrow.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Yea, File a PP claim. It usually works in the buyers favor. They give you the option to upload files like pics. You could claim that the guy was selling a counterfeit product and it usually works. Something similar happened to me and I just claimed the product was of poor quality and counterfeit, which it was. I had my money back within two weeks.

I got screwed on this when I sold my side scoops (on Craigslist, not here). I told the guy who bought them that they needed a little work and even offered pictures. He said no and that he just wanted me to ship them. He didn't like them when he got them and opened a claim with paypal. They ended up refunding his money even though I had sufficient evidence that I did everthing in my power to acurately describe the scoops short of forcing him to look at pictures before I shipped. While on the phone with the customer support discussing the situation I asked "so what you're saying is if I don't like something I bought via paypal for ANY reason ,legitimate or not, all I have to do is make something up and you guys with return my money?" to which he responded "Yes, that's how it works.". They guy even agreed with me that I was getting screwed!
So in short, yes, you shouldn't have a problem opening a claim and getting a refund lol. Good luck!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread